Date: Wednesday, December 1, 2021
Time: 1pm EST / 10am PST (2 hours)
Presented by: Heather Mansfield, Founder of Nonprofit Tech for Good
Cost: $20 (USD)
Based on the blog and webinar series called 101 Best Practices for Nonprofits, this webinar will feature the top 10 digital marketing and fundraising trends to watch in 2022.
In addition to discussing the highest-performing trends of 2021 that will likely continue into 2022, the webinar will also highlight trends that are likely to emerge as best practices in 2022.
- Top website call-to-action strategies to prioritize in 2022, such as pop-ups, landing pages, and topbars
- How to grow, manage, and segment your email list to maximize click-through rates and avoid spam folders
- Which types of fundraising campaigns nonprofits should prioritize in 2022, such as tribute giving and crowdfunding
- A practical analysis of which social media trends are worth the time and financial investment
- A discussion on why nonprofits must prioritize website, email, and social media security – and how to do so
Please Note: This webinar will be recorded. If you can not attend the webinar live, you will be sent a password-protected link to the recording after the webinar is over. There are no refunds. See GoToWebinar’s FAQ for information on how to join and attend this webinar.