Date: Wednesday, July 13, 2022
Time: 1 pm ET (1.5 hours)
Cost: $20 (USD)
Presented by: Heather Mansfield, Founder of Nonprofit Tech for Good
This is the first webinar in a series of four that are part of a blog and webinar series called 101 Digital Marketing Best Practices for Nonprofits. Those who register for all four webinars will earn a Certificate in Social Media Marketing & Fundraising from Nonprofit Tech for Good.
Social media can be an effective communications tool for nonprofits, but only if nonprofits understand that creating engaging content is essential to acquiring new supporters and donors from social media.
Customized for small nonprofits with limited time and financial resources, this 90-minute webinar demonstrates how to create and maintain a successful social media strategy. Topics include:
- The role of social media content in digital marketing and fundraising
- Which social media platforms to prioritize for your nonprofit
- How to create a consistent brand across social media platforms
- Best practices for creating and sharing website, photo, and video content
- How to create an editorial calendar and track and report success
- How to grow your following on social media
Please Note: This webinar will be recorded. If you can not attend the webinar live, you will be sent a password-protected link to the recording 24-48 hours after the webinar is over. There are no refunds. See GoToWebinar’s FAQ for information on how to join and attend this webinar.