Moving states – NFP registration in new state or change registered address?

I'm the founder of a small and honestly inactive 501(c)(3) organized as a public benefit corporation and public charity. The org is registered under my name at my home address which we have been renting for the last 3 years.

My wife and I are moving to a new state at the end of the month and as such, I'll need to change our registered address and/or incorporate in the new state under our new address.

Has anyone done this successfully without having to create a new entity? My co-founder will remain in the current state, so I've considered registering at their address and filing with the new state as a foreign entity.

Any and all suggestions are very much appreciated. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Leffwich
[link] [comments]temporary staffing agencies in phoenix, az