I'm new to the nonprofit world and one of the jobs I'm looking at has these benefits:
- Paid time off plan beginning at 4 weeks per year at the time of hire. Accrual increases with longevity.
- 403(b) Retirement Savings plan with an employer match of 4.25% in the 1st year, 6% in the 2nd year, and 8% in the 3rd year.
- 10 paid Holidays and 2 Personal Holidays to be used at the employee’s discretion.
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance coverage.
- Employer paid Life, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability insurance.
- Sabbatical Program at years 7, 14 and 21.
I've been self-employed in healthcare for over the last decade so I'm unsure what makes a good benefits package in a nonprofit organization.
[link] [comments]temporary staffing agencies in phoenix, az